Account & Relationship Management (Sales)
Here at Spa Electrics, we have been in business for over 45 years. We have a strong family culture, pride ourselves on producing high quality products and a big focus on providing the exceptional customer service.
As the first point of contact for your customers, you will:
- Demonstrate and sell the benefits of our product range to drive adoption, usage and sales/distribution expansion;
- Provide information and support to all parts of the supply chain which includes manufacturers, distributers, builders, retail pool shops and service technicians;
- Develop, implement and execute Spa Electrics’ sales and marketing strategies, ensuring they are translated and refined with the sales management team;
- Participate in the development and review of sales forecasts, territory sales and business plans.
We’re looking for:
- A proven track record to deliver results in an autonomous and independent field/territory sales role; experienced in managing and developing sales within the pool industry (ideally);
- Demonstrated ability to build strong relationships and rapport with distributers, builders and resellers within the market;
- Strong negotiation skills; coupled with a flexible, trusted approach to business negotiations;
- Strong multi-tasking skills;
- A current driver's license;
- The ability to travel as required by the position.